Basic Photography Course
Course Duration 1 Month Eligibilty 10th Equivalent Course Level Biggner Course Overview Lots of people have digital cameras but don’t know how to use them yet. That’s nothing to be ashamed of, digital photography can be complicated. But, with a few …
Lots of people have digital cameras but don’t know how to use them yet. That’s nothing to be ashamed of, digital photography can be complicated. But, with a few clever techniques, you can learn how to take truly incredible photos.
Basic photography course will help you understand the basics of light and how your eye fixes lighting. the most important functions and techniques of digital photography for taking the perfect shot. How to get your camera to catch what your eye sees to produce better pictures.
Basic course will also help you understand your camera and how to take pictures with it. Keeping the classes small and following hands-on approach, you will no. longer rely only on the camera any more to make all creative decisions for you.
Who this course is for
- Beginner to intermediate Photographers
- You are a beginner photographer, who doesn’t understand things like aperture, shutter speed, or ISO.
- You always use the automatic settings on your camera, and want to learn how to use the manual settings.
- You are NOT an advanced photographer who knows how to manually expose your images.
- Personal Attention. Limited participants per batch.
- Communication in English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Classroom sessions supported by outdoor practice session
Around 10-12 participants
- Participant should carry DSLR/Mirrorless Camera during the course.
- If Student Dont Have Camera Then Institute Will Provide Camera During The Course
- Student Will Get Certificate Of This Course.